Standard

6 Hours of Shooting
Second Photographer
Culling & Editing(Retouching, Color Correction, Balancing Tones)
Online Gallery Access


$

Deluxe

8 Hours of Shooting
Second Photographer
Culling & Editing(Retouching, Color Correction, Balancing Tones)
Online Gallery Access


$$

Platinum

10 Hours of Shooting
Second Photographer
Culling & Editing(Retouching, Color Correction, Balancing Tones)
Online Gallery Access


$$$

FAQ

Do you offer a second photographer?

Every single package has a second photographer included! You of course have the option to take the second photographer out, however I highly suggest keeping it included so we can double the amount of capture for your special day!

Do I have to pay the total cost upfront?

You can however you do not have to. In order to confirm a booking a 40% payment is required. The other 60% of the payment is due 30 days before the day of the event. I do this because I understand there are a lot of costs associated with weddings and sometimes breaking up the payment helps.

When will we get our photos?

8 to 14 weeks after your wedding day is when you receive all of your photos unless otherwise communicated! I will also send out a few sneak peeks within the first few weeks because I’m usually so excited I can’t wait to share some initial photos with you!

Is there a limit on the amount of images you’ll edit?

Absolutely not! I will edit my heart out for you!